Monday, March 29, 2010

"PR Secrets From a Media Insider" Update

Since last August, I have held 10 "PR Secrets from a Media Insider" workshops, the past four months next to my current office space, in a conference room of 1111 South Blvd. in downtown Oak Park.

Based on the needs and wants of attendees, I tailor each program within the 11-page workbook that I've created. Small-business owners and entrepreneurs from a wide range of industries, including law, finance, insurance, a cleaning service, a handyman service and graphic design, are among PR Secrets' alumni.

The programs have transitioned into a monthly rhythm, on the third Tuesday, and the next one is April 20, from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Attached is a flier you can click on for more detail, including the $39 fee. (For those who pre-register with payment in advance, there is a $5 discount.)

You can see a brief excerpt from my first PR Secrets session and you can also contact me directly at Matt@InsideEdgePR.com

No comments: