Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well Worth A Read: The 4-Hour Workweek

I am reading The 4-Hour Workweek, by Timothy Ferriss. He's smart, he's funny, and he's so right about so many things.

The timing of my read is perfect---this week I'm working three hours every morning during a family trip to Palm Springs. The truncated timeframe is forcing me to be more focused and efficient--an approach that only hints at the insight and wisdom that Ferriss offers in his book.

If you are looking to become more productive in your work--and to take firmer control of designing your life--then his book is well worth checking out.

I'm always on the look-out for recommended reads: please take 10 seconds to e-mail me with a book suggestion.

Have you taken my "e-mail frequency" poll yet on LinkedIn? It takes another 10 seconds. Check it out here.

No comments: